Government and Industry Links to Help You Gather More Information
Note: In order to download most of these resources, you will need a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you have questions about tax forms and laws, please contact us.
If you don’t see what you need here, please try www.irs.gov or www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency depending on the type of information you seek.
Forms and instructions to file a claim in the United States.
- 2021 Research Credit Form & 2021 Research Credit Form Instructions
- 2021 General Business Credit Form & 2021 General Business Credit Instructions
Previous Form Versions
- 2020 Research Credit Form & 2020 Research Credit Form Instructions
- 2020 General Business Credit Form & 2020 General Business Credit Instructions
Other Important Resources for filing in the US
Forms and guidelines from the Canada Revenue Agency.
Other Important Resources for filing in Canada
- Guide to SR&ED – CRA form T661 – 2014
- CRA form T661 – 2013
- Guide to SR&ED – CRA form T661 – 2013
- SR&ED Claim Form — 2013 Revision: Important Announcement for Claims after Dec 31, 2013
- Summary of Provincial and Territorial Credits Available for 2013 Tax Years
- SR&ED Tax Incentive FAQ: Important Information About Claim Preparation